Thursday, November 10, 2011

The tough training journey



While still seeing this nutritionist and during my training down at the beach, I ended up joining a beach boot camp which I absolutely loved! TRX Suspension Great workouts on the beach: pulling tires in the sand, med balls, resistance bands, and last man up runs down the strand. Basically, tons of cardio but I loved it! In November ’08, p90x workout sheets legs and back I got laid off along with 999 of my other co-workers so, paying for a nutritionist was going to cut it for me any more. I continued on with the national aspects on my own as usual without the supplements. In March ’09, zumba workout video clips I decided to start taking a fat burner supplement I had sitting in my drawer at home called Stimerex in the hopes that maybe after years of not taking them that they would work like they used to when I was younger. TRX Suspension Training Pro Pack The Stimerex gave me tons of energy and definitely curbed my appetite so I took them for about 6 weeks. Yes, these old pills still had ephedra in them…very old school. I’ll go into fat burners, ephedra, and other supplements in another blog post. Well, still nothing, body stayed the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment