Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy ending!



In May of last year I went to a really great nutritionist, his name is David Allen at David Allen Nutrition. TRX Suspension Trainer He’s the guy who takes Janet Jackson from fat to skinny. And, I’d seen first hand how he’d taken a girl I used to see at Gold’s Redondo from regular size to super skinny. I thought the super skinny look bordered on anorexic but figured I’d give him a shot. discount p90x workout sheets He did blood work and saliva testing. He told me my metabolism was shot, my adrenals were fried, and I was insulin resistant. I bought a whole new slew of supplements and protein powder from him and he modified my diet slightly. ZUMBA FITNESS DVD KIT I started with 7 days of no carbs then I would alternate between hi-carb and lo-carb days throughout the week. The supplements were great but expensive. The diet program was easy for me to follow since I’d pretty much been eating that way all along. CHALEAN EXTREME HOME FITNESS PROGRAM COMPLETE 7 DVD My body fat percentage decreased here and there but I just didn’t see the results I was hoping for. Yes, I realize that anorexic isn’t pretty but I always wonder when I see a Nicole Richie or some other overly thin actress or celebrity…how do you get like that? Clearly, not how I want to look but still…

No comments:

Post a Comment