Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My fighting



About 4 years ago my body started changing and when I say changing, I mean, no matter how clean I would eat or how much I trained, where to buy trx suspension trainer I just didn’t see the results I had maintained in the past. The less I ate and the more I trained, the more weight my body started holding onto. I thought it had to do with the fact that at 36 years old, my body was starting the process of aging and starting that dreaded slower metabolism syndrome that we all fall into as we age.
I keep a detailed food and workout log and went to a local nutritionist. zumba workout reviews She determined through muscle testing that I had digestive issues and that I was “allergic” to wheat, dairy, and peanuts. printable p90x workout sheets So, I eliminated wheat, dairy, peanuts, coffee, and fake sugar i.e. Splenda. I bought all the supplements to fix my digestive issues, liver tonics, all kinds of stuff. My diet was super clean as usual especially after cutting out the fake sugar I used to put on my oatmeal, in my coffee, and in my protein shakes. P90X Extreme Home Fitness with Tony Horton 13DVD + Fitness Guide I changed my workout routine and started running the stairs at Avenue C and running in the sand using life guard towers as my markers in Redondo Beach at 6 a.m. 3 times a week, added yoga, and continued lifting as usual. A year went by and zero! I was told that when I stopped worrying about it that my body would take care of the rest. Yeah, that worked…not! In total frustration I stopped going to the nutritionist and continued on without the very expensive supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment